Thursday, March 19, 2009

Suspected for Drugs.

Getting picked on in school didn't bother me as much as what happened in school this morning in History.


*class door opens*
Ms. Rizo: Sorry to disturb your class Ms Barrett, but I need to borrow one of your students.
Ms. Barrett: Sure, which one?
Ms. Rizo: The one with the last name Lim.
*puts up my hand* (Okay I have no idea why my hand was up)
*walks towards ms. Rizo*
Ms. Rizo: Miha (it's like calling a girl daughter in Spanish), bring your bag along and everything else.

We had a friendly conversation like how are you and such as we were walking towards her room. Best part was, security was even there walking along with us. So after we arrived her room, I sat my small ass down. I kept thinking to myself, what did I do wrong. WHAT DID I DO WRONG?! I couldn't think of anything since I haven't really been a rebel.

Ms. Rizo: Miha, open your bag, we need to check your bag and your body.
Me: Okay. *opens bag*

I did feel a little afraid. But I didn't have a reason to feel the way I did. I knew I didn't do anything wrong. So I played cool. Failed. HAHAH! Sounded more like a moron.

She literally checked my entire bag. My binder, between my papers in the binder, took my iPod case out, took every single thing out from my wallet, checked every pocket I had, every pocket my bag had, my shoes, my socks, my bra, my panties, up my ass & up my vagina (Okay yeah beginning from the my bra part, I'm just kidding).

I finally came to my senses. I asked myself why in the world she was checking my bag. So I asked her while she was checking my bag.

Me: Erh, Ms. Rizo, why are we checking my bag again?
Ms. Rizo: We suspect you for carrying drugs.
Me: Erhh, okayy. Go on then.

I knew I didn't have drugs on me. After touching me all over looking for what she was looking for, she looked pretty disappointed for not being able to find what she was looking for. Drugs. Come on, she should have been happy for not being able to find for anything. instead of apoligizing, she said, "thank you & go back to class". I did. On the way back to class, my friend Eric told me that they had open my locker and went through it. They did. When I opened my locker during lunch, it was a mess. At least put my books and papers back in order.

I did a huge mistake by telling my History teacher I was suspected for carrying drugs with me in class. The class was quiet. Everyone was wondering why I got pulled out of class. They all heard me. And the entire day, people were calling me a druggie or a drug dealer.

Thank you drug abusers and drug dealers, it's because of people like you, yes, like you, people like me have to go through troubles like this.

HTC G1.