Monday, March 16, 2009

Behind.

Hey mates, sorry for the lack of everyday updates.

But I haven't really found anything interesting to update my blog with instead of just updating about what I did today, yesterday, the day before or maybe what I'll be doing tomorrow.

I watched The Reader.
Maybe an update on that soon.

Oh yeah, I want a PS3 badly.
It sure wasn't one of my Christmas gifts last year.
Well if I get a XBOX 306, I'd be able to be able to play Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 4.
Mac users, did you know that Call of Duty 4 is available for you?
I want I want I want. But in life, it's not all about what we want, right?

I don't mean to sound like a brat, but it sucks how as I grow up, I don't get anything I ask for instantly just like how I did when I was younger. 

Replaced boy wonder with my favorite ABC family series, The Secret Life of the American Teenager.
Sixteen year old Amy gets pregnant after coming home from band camp. - Season 1.
Videos that you click on my sidebar are videos from season 2.
Lead yourself to the channel to start from season 1.
I'm hooked, I'm pretty sure you will be too.
It's a different kind of high school drama series. Not anything like 90210 or Gossip Girl or One Tree Hill.
Last episode of the season is showing next week!
Have fun.


Shailene Woodley who plays Amy.
Sexy. So very sexy.
Just like another Kristen Stewart, but doesn't sound as sexy.


Adrienne who's playes a slut. Ricky who gets Amy pregnant. Amy who gets pregnant. Ben who's Amy's boyfriend. Grace who's some holy Christian girl. Iforgothisname whom I'm not interested in.

Gossip Girl does not seem as interesting anymore.
Serena admits to her school play director she has a crush on him. - Totally happened; best part was he told her that he was gay. Bummer.
New episodes of 90210 are starting tomorrow. && gotta love what's going on, on American Idol.

What do I have here that you don't back there?
Better cable channels fo sho.

Have a good one.