Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Day.


I should start to not smile in pictures anymore.
Makes my anime smile a little more valueable.
Nice.

Okay, I'm finally calmed.
Today, like yesterday is another bad day.
I spent an entire one and ahlf hours in my 3-D Art class looking for a gadget. My gadget.
Unfortunately, my T-Mobile G1 that's barely a week old was stolen in school today.
I have never cried over a phone before (it's too silly to do so)
I've lost more than 6 phones, and it never mattered to me. This time it did. Though there's barely anything in that phone besides my contacts, it mattered.

It just hit me, how irresponsible I am.
&& somewhat feels like I'm being played with in school.
My sister went to see the dean this morning. She was told that a student had been telling her that I have been selling drugs to students. GG.COM (often said by many chinese youngsters who are freaks when it comes to online games).
I wonder what happens next; do I get ran over by a bunch of White, Mexican, Black or maybe even Asian people? Maybe. 

Another Friday night on my own.
Chicken pasta with bacon bits for dinner && another night for a movie marathon.
Have a good one.