Monday, March 23, 2009

Foolish Sam.

Pictures of Sam I took when we were filming for our school Asian assembly turned out really nice. Felt like I was using a DSLR. Thanks to him fooling around, it made my pictures really nice. Pictures were taken at an alley @ Old Town Pasadena. I love the whole scenery of brick walls.



Brick Wall.


MONKEY!


SPOT SAMMY!


My picture of the day.
That's all Sam Medeiros, ladies & gentleman's.
MORE THEM ON FACEBOOK, MATES!

Huge fascination the way the pictures turned out.
Only the black & white picture was edited. Other than that, the rest of my pictures naturally turned out as seen. Wow.

I have bad grades, again. Nyeh.
The trip back to Malaysia really screwed my grades.
It's so easy to fail a class but hella hard to push my grades back up.

No luck on my stolen phone.

LAST EPISODE OF THE SECRET LIFE SEASON 2 was IUHWEIUHOERFIUHERIUHRGIUHDSNAIHGI. Horrible.