Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Incomplete.

No, not the song by Backstreet Boys.

What's incomplete? Apparently now, my life.
Is it serious? YES!
I went to Gamestop, and got myself a couple of games, that I'm happy of, but I DIDN'T GET DRAGON BALL TRILOGY. Okay, that might be a little unsatisfying, but not as unsatisfying as..
I'm about to sound like the ultimate game geek..

THIS IS THE SAD PART!
This game did not come home with me.

Since freaking Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare is only available for the PS3 && Xbox 360, I'd have to complete my life with World At War. And Modern Warfare is available for Macintosh's once again, but only for Leopards. I'm using a Tiger. This sucks. I need an upgrade.

Maybe being single is a really good thing. BECAUSE ALL YOUR TIME WOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR YOUR GAME CONSOLE! Hells yeah son. Your game console wouldn't hit you or scold you or shout at you, or be a total bitch to you, in fact, YOUR GAME CONSOLE WON'T EVEN SAY A SINGLE THING TO YOU TO HURT YOU! && WOULDN'T BREAK UP WITH YOU, && YOU COULD DUMP YOUR GAME CONSOLE AND GET A NEWER && GUARANTEED BETTER ONE THAT'LL LAST AND HAS WARRANTY! Oooooooooo. Readers, please do not feel offended. But I'm single, so in a way, that is my opinion (okay we all know that's a freaking lie, and obviously a partner is better than a game console. Only if your partner is nice. HAHA!).

Okay okay, I'm over reacting. Hey, PS2 or PS3, still a game console to enjoy with. PS2 has cheaper games yo. Better investment. Even the game console is cheaper. You wanna play with a PS3? Go to your friend's house. It's FREE OF CHARGE! Hey the economy is horrible, it's okay to be cheap.

So I'm ready for Spring break.


I GOT THE COLLECTOR'S EDITION as you can see.
I love the cover.
It's so damn beautiful just like Akon sings it.


This rocks. You know it. You gotta have it.
Freaking PS3 has MGS 4.


THIS IS A LIKE IT. LOVE IT. GOTTA HAVE IT!
Comes with the ultimate fighting games.
Tekken 4 (I want 5. But I hate how they changed the personalities of the characters. Eww), Tekken TAG & Soul Caliber II.

Unlike others, I'm not really interested in Guitar Hero anymore. BUT GUITAR HERO METALLICA CAME OUT FOR XBOX 360 ALREADY AND LOOKS HELLA SEXY! ): Hmph.

Okay, that's me. An about to be 17 year-old game freak who isn't panicking about SPM, because she doesn't have to sit for it. YEAY ME!