Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unidos Girls


Isabel Benitez, Vanessa Chan, Blanca Rodriguez, Danitza Cuellar (pronounced as cuey-yarh),
Wendy & Jessica Mendoza.
Michelle's missing.
Some pretty well known Central American girls in school.
I just love their last names.
This picture of the girls was taken with a cardboard piece with a hole I carved in against my digital camera lens. Pretty awkward, but it turned out pretty awesome.

Spring break is next week. BEACH BEACH BEACH!
Key Club Convention is this weekend. 2 nights @ The Aneheim Hilton.
I'm going to enjoy my rest of the week, my weekend, and the following week.

What are you doing besides going to school?
Don't sit & rot at home or drown yourself in homework.
There's always time to play.
Grab a controller of your game console, and start playing!
If you don't own one, use the materials and make water marbles.
YOUTUBE IT!


Such a small light weighted camera, that costs so much.
My new baby Lomo Fisheye.
Thinking of getting a Diana (sounds like I'm about to purchase a lady for myself).

Any advices Amelia?
Thank youuuuuuuu!