Friday, March 6, 2009

Two holes.

Is what I have on the bottom of my feet.


Small littluns but painful.

So I stepped on my bag of track spikes without knowing it was there and I started bleeding.
Who would have guess that two little holes like that could cause so much pain?

Okay I officially miss my athletic life back in Malaysia.
-From representing Selangor in taekwondo and breaking a girl's nose, training after school everyday with a bunch of adults, bruises on my legs always, and it all finally stopped cause there just wasn't interest anymore.
-To training every morning at 8 for two hours at the Selangor Badminton Association court & 2 hours of training after school with a personal coach for 2 years. Travelling around Selangor to represent the district and sharing a room at hotels with a bunch of people I do not know, missing school for weeks, and then travelling to Perak to represent the state to lose badly there. The feeling of victory in the court is one of the best I've experienced! FREE GEAR WAS WHAT I ENJOYED MOST! Free racquets. Oh gosh. So much time and effort put into that one sport and finally after training for 7 years it all just ended. I miss that.
-Finally, the victory of the crossing the finish line before anyone else. The feeling of breaking your own record, and setting a new personal best for yourself. Receiving medals one after another for different events. To train, travel, eat, sleep, shower (okay we don't shower together), to do everything with your team, is great! Feels great! I feel good when I'm on the track, I love my hurdles, I love everything about the track. Best of all, being coached by a coach that just puts so much effort on you and he's the one who creates the champ in you. I only ran with Taman Sea for a year an a half. I could imagine spending my entire high school life there, I would be dark & skinnier and maybe a little more muscular! I miss that. The whole sportsmanship thingithingi. Without running track, I wouldn't have earned as many medals that are in my cupboard today! The one part of me I'm really proud of, my shiny medals.

TRACK SEASON IS HERE! Which means, THE ATTEMPT TO TRY GET FITTER HAS BEGUN!

I feel like I'm being really moronic.
I have 5 hours of tutoring tomorrow.
GIVE ME A BREAK. I need it.