Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Day.

"Sex is everything. You would want to have sex with the person you want to spend your entire life with. It's when two become one". POWERful.

What about the Big Day? New Year's of course. So I decided to update my blog not by drowning my entire page with different pictures where I was at different places, but instead I'm just gonna update it by whatever that has happened while I was back in KL, one by one.

I got to celebrate New Year's this time with the people I really love and enjoy being with. This time, with my really close friends. Although there wasn't the entire "I look at you and you look at me and we kiss under the fireworks" situation, it was great. I got New Year kisses from my best friends and it beats kissing some random person I don't know.

We started our New Year's Eve afternoon with rock climbing. We? Ms. Jackson, Ms. Teh, Ms. Wong, Ms. Hamid & I. Babe & I finally got to rock climbing together, though the climbing wasn't all that since I didn't really like the walls, but being with her made me happy of course!



My favorite person!


Possum, Su Kim & Baqside.


Your typical high school kids.


BFFFFFFFFFs. HAHHA [x


I love you girls.

Ahhh, I shall keep what happened after at Selina's house for me to remember and just skip to the pictures we took that night.


Before we left to celebrate one hella memorable day,
the day this year started. 2009.
Heh, Anysa got to see me wearing her dress too [x

I like this year a lot. Well not now, but I love what's happening. Well not everything. But how we're actually growing older together and how we're going through different things in life. Together of course. How we feel for a certain someone else, the hard things we're going through daily, and how we're able to share everything together. That's why I have my two best friends, to go through everything with me, and know what I know. And yew too (: It was a day I wished you were there with me too, instead of being just a phone call away.


I love the both of you.


Ergh, the amount of people I saw with the top on wasn't funny.













COUNTDOWN!






Ah, one of my favorite pictures.












After the countdown we met Ms Tang.


& Ivy.


& Lai Teng too.








My very sexy ladies.










Oh! We met Aina there too.


Mia does not like my face :D


Leeny.


Joy :D



It was a great day, I repeat, a great day.
Hello 2009, although it's about to be March already :D


Sister switched our lines to T-Mobile.
Goodbye hopes for buying the iPhone.
I now have a new baby to pamper and hope it doesn't get messed up like my phone now.
Meet my new Samsung Behold SGH - T919 that's 5 megapixels.
Well it's not here yet but it's the mail and it's on the way here.